Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

February 02, 2006

Hope I See You This Weekend

I love these guys. I watched Orgazmoover at a friend's place after work. The first time I saw it was in 2000 when I worked at T0wer. I really like the work of Trey and Matt.

It was nice to get out of this place and into someone else's for a minute. She has a little boy, 3 years old. He's cute but he was awfully rambunctious. We looked at his baby book, which was done my his mom, and she did a great job of it. It had pictures of her, her husband and the boy, of course, interspersed with cute cartoon characters and other stuff that more reflects her personality. She is sort of goth, death metal, type, dresses all in black, is working on getting her full body suit of tattoos and is very well on her way, I might add.
She is probably reading this right now so I will shut up.
She says she is going to try to get a mutual friend of ours over to her place on this weekend and I think I'd like to go over there and hang out with them all for an hour or so. The mutual friend is sort of interesting to me, but I have the feeling we won't have much to talk about. He has a child, too. 5 year old boy.
Oh, jeez, I just realized he might be reading this, too. grr.

Well, howdy future closer friends.