Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 31, 2006

I was messing around on the internet the other day and I found this website where you upload a photo of your face and it gives you photos of people who resemble you.
I can't remember the link for the site or where I found it, but I have this folder on my desktop with all these little photos in it.
So, here we go.

This is me. Hi. Yes, it's two years old. I still look the same accept now my hair is poofy.




I have no idea who this is. According to what I named the file his name is Trygve.


Some Indian actress named Madha. Dark eyes, dark hair, round face. I get it.


Mira Sorvino. Well, thanks. I wouldn't curse my lucky stars if I looked like her.


This chick, who's file name is 1likethischick5 or something equally descriptive.


Simone de Beauvoir. Did I spell that right? She was a novelist and existensalist.


Ah, Tori Amos. When I had long red hair, back in the 90's, people told me I looked like her all the time. I didn't know who she was until just recently and really haven't heard much of her music. I can't name one of her songs. Sorry, Tori.


Another Indian actress. This one is named Amrita. I'm sure she sings and dances.


Iris ChangAnother novelist.


Yum. John Cusack is gorgeous and just keeps getting better every year. But do I really look like him?


Enjoy.