Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 20, 2006

LR, I know the big photos overlap the text. Once the next entry is in they won't. It's my fault for not reducing them.

Art, The photos in the last entry were taken with the old kodak easyshare. The first digital camera I ever had. It took the best photos. I don't know why, but it did. I miss that camera a lot. The one you got me works well, but the photos are never nearly as crisp as the ones the easyshare took.

I bought two books. A Midwife's Tale and Postcards which is by Proulx, I can't remember her first name. She wrote The Shipping News which I enjoyed immensely. You never knew what was going to happen next in that book. I hope this one is as entertaining.

Words that yahoo mail spell check wants to change onewetleg to:
Ontology. The branch of metaphysics that deals with the nature of being.
Indulge. To yield to the desires and whims of, especially to an excessive degree; humor.
Eniwetok. An atoll in the Marshall islands; site of an amphibious assault in World War II; later used by the United States to test atomic bombs.
Indulger. One who indulges? Right.