Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 19, 2006

Late new year's resolution

I thought about it for a couple of weeks now. I wanted to do something for myself, to make myself feel better, look better, something.

I decided two days ago that I am going to start a regular "beauty regime". Ugh, it feels stupid typing it. What I really mean is, I am going to wash my face twice a day (not just splash water on it in the morning but actually cleanse it with a good moisturizing cleanser), use toner, and on saturday I am going to buy some nice light moisturizer with an spf 15. I have one in mind but I'm not going to mention the name. Fine. Aveeeeeeno. Feel better?

Good, right? Easy enough. No straining, no sweating, no withdrawls.

I have also decided I'm going to start wearing eye makeup again. This one may be harder to keep. The reason behind this one is because I am always putting my fingers in my eyes and I know that's not good.
Rub, rub, rub. I really love a good eye rub.
If I have on some shadow and mascara, I will be less likely to stick old pokey in there. Also, I like the way it looks.

I am particularly (peculiarly) fond of wearing red eyeliner and shadow, so it looks sort of like I have been crying or have allergies or something. No, really. I started doing that in high-school after I got out of the feathered hair, white shoes, purple eyeshadow phase that started freshman year and lasted about three months until the first time I heard Min0r Thre@t and started shaving the sides of my head and sticking safety pins is various body parts while ripping holes in my clothes and wearing black lipstick.

My mother was so happy. peculiarly. Did I spell that right? I can't get spell check to work.

"Why do you want to make yourself ugly?"
"What's ugly to you, Mother, is beautiful to me."

Actually, I probably screamed, "leave me alone, you don't understand anything!"

End tangent.

I went to the 99c store and bought some red lip-liner, which I used once (as eye-liner) and promptly lost. They don't make red eye-liner that I have ever been able to find.
I also have this great red glitter gel lip-gloss I use on my eyes. I love the way it looks, but it's sticky and my hair gets in it.

Ok, I have an actual friend coming over and I have to take out the trash so she'll have a place to sit.
My space bar has something stuck under it. I need one of those cans of air or something.

Later