Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 04, 2006

ugh. I wrote and entry and then my laptop got unplugged and poof all gone. That hasn't happened to me in a long time.

In a nutshell.

Bos upgraded our store and so now I have access to this feature where I can to this:


80s Art Deco Ceramic Nude Naked Lady Dancing Table Lamp


This auction has had over three hundred hits and the lamp is bid up over $36!
I'm sure it's due to the fact that the words "Naked Lady Dancing" are in the title. Uh huh. I'm not dumb, after all.
If you want to bid on this little treasure you had better hurry because it ends tomorrow night at six, pacific time.

Photos!

I call this one "Storm Ravages City". It was taken on the 30th of December as were the rest of them.



Yes, the city is torn apart by the storm. Trash cans and leaves blown everywhere. It's tragic.

This one is thumbnailed because I want to use it for wallpaper and don't want to shrink it. (1280x775 - 143 K}







San Francisco sidewalks are so steep they have to put little steps in them.



Another in the "Storm Ravages City" series



These "umbrella corpses" are everywhere. So sad.

On a lighter note,



SUPER DUPER LIMPIO!