Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

December 28, 2005

This is way too simple.

Ok, it's still more complex, but thats because you don't have to do every damn thing by hand.

I still feel terribly like a traitor to diaryland but I bet that feeling will pass!

Top reasons why I feel that blogger is better than diaryland:

1. It's totally free. Free rocks. I have been paying $30 a year for diaryland, which granted isn't a lot, but still, FREEE!
2. The button at the top of the page that says "next blog". I could push that thing for hours. Most of it is crap, but I have come across quite a few very good blogs
(I hate saying blog. This is still going to be my diary. A blog is something that has a direction. This is a diary, or journal, if diary is too femme for you).
3. The way the template looks. While they are customizable, I like the professional look of this and I think I'll keep it. For now.
4. The fact that they call the main control page the "dashboard". I'm driving, dammit! hehe!
5. Inserting photos is too bloody easy.
6. Spell checker.
7. Auto link inserter. too frickin easy.
8. Auto bold and auto italic. Sweet.
9. One word, PREVIEW. See what it looks like before you publish it. Dreamy.
10....

Nope, that's all I got for now.
I'm sure I'll think of something later.
byeee!