Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

December 27, 2005

This feels more like home, now.

Ok, it took me a while but intelligent being that I am, I figured it out.
I am woman, see me code.

I want to figure out how to get my diaryland page to redirect here. I'd also like to get my diaryland buddy list on the side bar. This site really does have a lot of advantages to diaryland. I do feel like a traitor.

I'm sure I will lose readership. I don't know. I've tried to defect from dland before but it's never lasted.

I want my baby back home.

He's been in jail for five days now. He won't get a court date set until tomorrow, and tomorrow I go back to work, so I don't know if I will be able to get to his court. I would really love to see him.
The public defender called me earlier and I actually had more information about his case than they did.

It's so frustrating not knowing and not being able to help him in any way. Visiting hours are only on weekends. God, I hope he's not in there until next weekend.
If his bail isn't to incredibly high i will pay it. I mean, like if it's $50. I really cant afford anymore.
Payday is Thursday, rent due on the first, student loan, phone bill, sbcglobal.

It's all just so inconvenient. How is he going to pay his rent if he's in jail? His room and all of his stuff will be gone. I can't take all of his stuff here, I don't have room for my stuff here.

My stomach is in knots, I've chewed a hole in my lip, I'm smoking like a fiend and I just feel like crap.