Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

December 27, 2005

A-Z meme

A - Accent: Born and raised mostly in California. People tell me I sound like a hick sometimes. East coast slips out once in a while.

B - Breakfast Item: Coffee and a cigarette.

C - Chore you hate: Sending combined invoices.

D - Dad's Name: Unknown. Step-dads, in order of appearance: Leonard, Raymond, Stanley and one mom married, briefly, when I was an adult. I don't remember his name.

E - Essential everyday item: Computer, water, coffee, cigs.

F - Flavour ice cream: I don't like ice cream very much. It's too cold. If I do have it, any flavor is good, just skip the chunky kinds.

G - Gold or Silver? Both. I'm leaning toward gold as I get older.

H - Home town: Born in Oceanside, CA. Schooled in southern Oregon. Now I call San Francisco, CA home.

I - Insomnia: As long as i can remember. I used to roam around the house at night when I was a wee wetleg. I still have a hard time sleeping, usually getting about 4-5 hours a night.

J - Job Title: E-store Posting Clerk.

K - Kids: No. Don't like them much in large doses. Like to see them smile. Hate when they scream or have food on their faces. Ick.

L - Living arrangements: I live alone in a hotel.

M - Mom's birthplace: What is this a credit card application? She was born in California. I am third generation Cali native. Whoopee.

N - Number of significant others you've ever had: A few. Danny, Debbie, Dennis, Tommy, Pip, Xeno, Bruce, Tommy, now I've sort of got Eggbert.

O - Overnight hospital stays: Only while waiting on other people.

P - Phobia: Falling.

Q - Queer?: Very.

R - Religious Affiliation: None.

S - Siblings: Brother, 51, Sister, 45, Brother, 44, Me, 38, Brother, 32.

T - Time you wake up: My eyes generally snap open about 7am. Weather they need to or not.

U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn: It's been a rainbow up there. I had green liberty spikes at one point. Dark green and blue are my favorite.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: I love vegetables. I can't think of a single vegetable I won't eat. I don't like tomatoes, but those are technically fruit and even then I will eat them if they are cooked. There are other fruits I don't like to eat. Persimmons creep me out.

W - Worst habit: Drinking, smoking, being bossy and bitchy.

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, of course. Collar bone. That was an icky one. seeing the picture of that bone broken in my body really shook me.

Y - Yummy: Sex with the Egg man. But thats not possible at this point. Right now? I'm having hot chocolate made with Milko Chocolate from Samoa, and soy milk and brandy.

Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer.