Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

December 31, 2005

2005. The recap

I am going to list links to selected entries from the past year that sort of sum it up. Be sure to read the comments at the end of they entries. Most of them are more brilliant than the entries could ever be. I will also try to get a photo from each month, although some will not be from the right month, I didn’t archive my photos very well in the beginning.

I love my readers. Thanks for sticking around for yet another year, babies!
Enjoy.

January, I don’t remember much. Jan 2, 2005.

February, tommy lost his job and the store I was working in closed. Evilco moved me to another store where the working conditions were hellish and the management wanted to be satan, but didn't quite make the cut.

March, I was I was fed up with my job and I got my word.

April, I changed my name to Jamie and was attacked by a snake. I also did a lot of fighting with Tommy around that time. The next couple of months were really hard.


May, Tman and I split up.

June, I got the job I wanted.

July, my birthday, #38. No big whoop. Brin took some fairly decent photos of my tattoo collection. I met Mr. Egg.
I added the disclaimer to the header of my page.


August, was all about the Eggman.

September, I went to the happiest place on earth.


October, the fourth anniversary of Bruce’s departure from this plane.

November, I cut off over ten inches of my hair and donated it to locksoflove.org, who sent me a card saying "JJ made a difference in a child’s life." That felt good.

December, is now. I switched to blogger after three years at diaryland. I got a raise. Egg went to jail and got out five days later with all charges dropped.

I wonder what will happen this year.