Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 07, 2006

I blame PG&E

They raised the price of doing laundry. What used to be 7 quarters to do a load of wash is now 8. I used to get an hour in the dryer for 4 quarters, now 5 only gave me 45 minutes. A little box of Tide is still 2 quarters and a sheet of Bounce is still 20c.
The politics of laundry. Sheesh.


I took this drag and drop geography test, which was really fun. I scored 82% with an average error of 80 miles and it took me 510 seconds to complete.

It was sunny this morning but now it's starting to cloud over and sprinkle.
After the laundry is dry, I'm going to get dressed and go for a walk. I feel strangely sad and empty today. I love Egg but he's too busy to give me what I need, which is companionship. I asked him if he wanted to hang out today and he said yes, but I don't know if I even want to, really.

Now the rain is really starting to come. It's time for the laundry to get picked up.