Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 29, 2006

Yes, this is a drunk post.

(All right)
Hey there, all you middle men
Throw away your fancy clothes
What are you doing out there sittin' on a fence
Get off your ass and come down here
'Cause rock 'n' roll ain't no riddle, man
To me it makes good, good sense

I saw 5 bands for ten dollars. Good. punk rock. at thee parkside.
i got in the pit fell down got picked up picked other people up. peed in the men's bathroom three times. took a taxi there and back.

We're just talkin' about the future
Forget about the past
It'll always be with us
It's never gonna die, never gonna die

Went to the pub and played pool badly. had a fat, free burger (wink). I fed most of it to a dog. co worker #1 and #2 showed up this week. They got to see me at my best. lala. #1 called me about an hour ago to see if i made it home.

Rock 'n' roll ain't noise pollution
Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die
Rock 'n' roll ain't noise pollution
Rock 'n' roll it will survive

Yes it will.

It was a good weekend. I danced. Hard.

Rock 'n' roll ain't no pollution
Rock 'n' roll it'll never die

I've got halvah and you don't.