Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 21, 2006

Third day without Egg and Retail Therapy

It was Thursday. We got in a fight in the morning because I tend to be grumpy in the morning.
I didn't talk to him all day or night Thurs. Fri night he came and yelled at my window and I ignored him. Today he's been all over my window and I keep telling him to go away.

Just now he was out there and yelled "crabby, are you coming over?"

I closed the window. He shined his laser pointer in the window for a minute but I ignored it and he went away.


Today I went shopping. Spent way too much money. I went to W@algreen's and they were out of the moisturizer I wanted so I got some other major brand that was spf 15 and oil free. I bought a bunch of other little crap. Well, not crap. Good stuff, cosmetics that I need. Ingredients for making my own toner.
Basically witchhazel, glycierin and essential oil for scent. It's cheaper that way. I don't mind spending money on things like lotion and shampoo because I can't make those. However, I can pour witchhazel, glycerin and some scent in a bottle for pennies and ounce instead of buying the same thing for dollars an ounce.

I'm doing very well on my resolution and haven't missed a session yet. I don't see any difference yet but it feels good to say I'm going to do something and then carry it out. I made up a little kit of stuff that I take to the bathroom with me. That way it's all there and I don't have to waste time gathering things or making more than one trip which is a pain.
I wish I had my own bathroom. Toilet, sink, shower, shelf, mirror. Maybe a window. That would be nice. The last place I lived, there at least was a sink and a mirror in the room.

After Wgreens I went to this new store that just opened up last week. Farmacia Remedios.

Oh, my diety of choice. This store is awesome. It's cheaper than wgreens. There were herbs and potions all over the place. I looked at everysinglething on everysingleshelf. I know security was watching me but I didn't want to miss anything good. Lots of products with spanish writing on them. Some I couldn't figure out what they were.
This is going to be my new money pit, I think.
I was good and walked right past all the candy. Bos gives us enough candy. I don't need to buy any.

Oh, but Mexican candy. Soo sweeet...