Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

January 27, 2006

Do Your Taxes Free In 45 Minutes!

DO YOUR TAXES IN 45 MINUTES FREE!!

It took me 45 minutes to do my taxes for free and that includes the time I spent on the phone with the IRS.
I won't tell you which tax site I used just go to irs.gov and they will point you to a site.
Here's my advice to you on getting your taxes done quickly.
1. Have all of your papers ready, W-2s Social, Security card, bank numbers, Zig-Zag.
2. Don't have any kids or property and only have one job for over a year.
3. Make less than 50,000 a year and be under 51 and not in the military.
4. Don't have any other income to declare or own any vehicle.
5. Bring a pen, that helps a lot. Maybe some paper to write on, but the W-2 comes in a big envelope, so use that.
6. Get a bottle of wine. Don't drink it while you are doing the taxes, you'll need it when you're done. (Wine is optional)
. Pick a free tax site you like from that website I mentioned above. I picked mine because I like the color of the website. You choose yours however you like, thats none of my business.

I had to call the IRS because I needed my AGI for 2005. The operator was very nice and I got my AGI very quickly, thanked the operator and said "I love doing my taxes."
She laughed and said, "Wow, we don't hear that very much!" then she said happy new year or something, I hung up. I need to get my taxes done. The sooner you get it done, the sooner it's done and over with and you can get on with your life.

Then I was done. 45 minutes flat. And it was FREE!!!

Don't try this at home. I can't be responisble for the outcome of you following my plan. This is for entertainment purposes only and other stuff.
Noboy saw me, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything.