Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

February 01, 2006

He sits on the other side of the room shouting "Goddammit!" most of the day

Draw me something.
I've been enjoying this site. They ask you to draw something random and provide a little paint type thing to draw it in. Then you submit it and blah, blah.

I've been feeling terribly sad and lonely the past couple of days. Nothing to worry about. Probably just chemical, hormonal stuff. I was late and thought I might have a bun in the oven so i peed on a stick last week. Thankfully, the stick said no but I still haven't started yet.

I told Egg I didn't want to see him anymore and not to yell at my window. The pebbles in my bed tell me he was here throwing stuff at my window but I wasn't here to tell him to get lost. I'm just tired of him. He's never nice to me at all anymore and it's just not worth it.

He once made me promise not to talk bad about him on the internet, but I don't think that counts. It's not talking, it's a jpeg.

Work has been a little hectic because co-worker 1's computer died. They gave him a temporary one, but it's one of the old ones and it's reeeeeeeeeealy slow. He sits on the other side of the room shouting "Goddammit!" most of the day and his amount of listings has gone down a little. We are still making goal, but we should be doing better. We all hope he gets a his puter cleaned and returned soon.

I've been listing clothes like mad. Lots of shirts, dresses, women suits. I put up a leather motorcycle suit. One of the kind that the pants and jacket zip together. I think it could sell for upwards of 3 bills.

Oh, my lovely promotion. My lovely new job duties. I am now in charge of payments recieved. The emails for these payments, as of this writing, go to bos. This will change. A new email proxy addy has been created so the payment recieved notifications will come to my work email address and the templates have been changed to contain the proxy address. Whew. This even confuses me. Not really. It's pretty basic.

I read the emails and make a note of what shipping service the winner would like us to use on the finished auction description so the shipping clerk can package and label it appropriately.
The first day I was very overwhelmed and it took me almost until noon, but the next day I had an epiphany and figured out a very easy way to do it and got to the bottom of my inbox before 9 am.
Yup, it just gets easier every day. A day with out epiphany is like a day with out sunshine.
I'm thinking, if she wants me to take over leaving feedback, I wouldn't mind. I may suggest it to her tomorrow.
I really still love my job even though I have been whiny and tend to tear up while taking photos. John keeps telling me there's no crying but I just can't help it. To stave off tears, I sing very bad song lyrics, very loudly and very offkey. He tells me this isn't allowed either.
I tell him "shut up, that's why!"
This makes no sense but sends us both into gales of laughter.
That's why I like him.