Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

July 20, 2006

I have been using that Veet stuff. It's really good. Better than Nair, anyway. Comes with that cool bladeless razor. It's like a squeegee for your armpits.
It says on the can "do not use on breast nipples".
I'm just wondering, what nipples can I use it on?

I had lunch with Bos today. We went for sushi and semi-business chat. She told me some stuff that I needed to know and thanked me for all the help and whatnot. It was hard, but nice, too.
She said she was pushing for me to be an assitant manager. She showed me what the cap is on my salary in my current position and told me she is trying to get me another raise for my next review.
I wish I would not have had to pee so bad when I left work or I would have brought the paperwork she gave me home so I could read it more.

Thursday.

I looked behind my curtains today and found a bunch of jewelry that I had forgotten I hid. Three gold rings and a silver and amber brooch. Pretty exciting stuff.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone.
It was a quiet and uneventful five days off. Erik made sure I wasn't alone and was fed and kept me in beverages and kisses.

Then it was back to normal. Work and work and work.

I need a new tattoo. Maybe I could get something pierced. I need something.
I was digging in a drawer the other day and found my knife. I tried to cut myself but couldn't get the job done.
Lame. I don't want that anyway.
I suppose I could pluck my eyebrows. That would hurt.

You know what I am going to do? I'm going to bring some sewing with me when I go to his house this weekend. I have a couple of things that need mended. That's a good idea.