Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

July 03, 2006

Sally, I don't know if I could really go to the store and let someone measure me. Brrrr.
I just imagine some lady (or worse, some hot chick) handling my boob with her cool, papery smooth hands (or worse hot, sweaty hands)while we hide behind a curtain, me naked from the waist up and her fully clothed and thinking god-knows-what and I get the same feeling I get on the ferry when I'm sober.

Queasy and Scared.

This series ought to get me some hits if nothing else.

Enough about my chestal region.
I will not mention it again here until I get the perfect bra. A quest I may document somewhere else. But not here.

Phototoxicity.

It's a word. Look it up.
Be sure to wear sunscreen or sunblock tomorrow. Even if it's overcast. Bring a hat, that's even better.

Here is a photo I took of the cube I started moving into today.
It's huge size.


  


It's all nice and greeny blue and the walls are soft so I can stick pins in them. It's a great little photo studio. See the mannequin torso on the wall? she hangs on a pipe perfect height for photos.
I am very happy taking photos here. I pinned some clip earrings to the wall, which worked very well.
No one walks behind me and kicks my chair. Everyone kicked my chair. Now no one kicks my chair. It's bliss.

See my Sailormoon back pack? Yes, you can be jealous.
It says
PRETTY SOLDIER
SailormoonR


The R is unexplained. Maybe it means "registered tradmark". I dunno.

I'm still not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Going to a park somewhere and trying to watch fireworks, if there isn't too much fog.
They do look cool behind the fog but seeing the explosions when it's clear is better.