Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

June 27, 2006

It's confusing at best, but I did it. At 4:30 am, no less.

BRA SIZE: HOW TO MEASURE

BAND SIZE
• Measure around your ribcage, directly under the bust.
• Add 5 to this measurement to obtain your band size. (i.e.: If your ribcage measurement is 29" + (5) = 34" band size.)
CUP SIZE
• Measure completely around the bust at the fullest point.
• Each inch of difference between this measurement and your BAND size = cup size. (i.e.: If your band size is 34" and your bust measurement is 35", you wear an "A" cup.)
If the difference is:
less than 1 inch = AA cup, 1 inch = A cup, 2 inches = B cup, 3 inches = C cup, 4 inches = D cup, 5 inches = DD cup


According to this chart I am a 40DD.
Helloooo? How can you possibly call these tiny little things DD?
DD?????
I'm looking at my bra right now and it says 36B. Why am I awake?