Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

June 01, 2006

Look what I did! I made a link to the store! With actual pictures. It is also self-updating so there will be new auctions listed automatically in the order ending soonest.

Guess who said I was his girlfriend?

No, not Tony Hawk. No, not Jack Black. Uh-uh, not even Tom Green.

(That website, by the way, is absolutely fabulous. Why didn't anyone tell me about this website before?)

Yes. After almost four months of hot and heavy friendship, he said the "g" word. THE G WORD!!! This is huge, people.
Well, in my crazy, psycho, needy, insecure, self-obsessed, obsessive/compulsive mind it is. Humor me.

I haven't seen him since Monday and today he came and got me after work. We were driving along and I said, "Baby, I have missed you!"
He said "Aww, that's nice. I am so busy at work, I don't have time to miss anyone."
We were turning onto Van Ness off Mission and he said, "Hey, you know that tattoo you have on your back, the little crow? A guy I work with has a figure of him on his desk. I saw it and said, 'hey, my girlfriend has that tattooed on her back!'"

I'm his girlfriend. He's my boyfriend.

I'm still a dork.