Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

June 14, 2006

I know, I know. I promised you part two of my big, fat, hippie weekend, and I have begun writing it, it's in word. It's a long story. May take three parts.

Today, to keep you occupied, I have some photos! YAY!!
Last night I took some pics of my room so I could show you the messy place I live in. They are sort of dark and some are blurry. I didn't reduce them so here are the thumbnails. Clicky to feel like you are really there.

Without further ado...

This is the entertainment center. You can see all my books and my tv and dvd and vcr. Also a good portion of my furbies.


  



This is the end of my bed, where I sit. That's my laptop on the right and a bunch of Vera Bradley bags on the left.


  


Moving to the right is the closet. That is my Night of the Living Dead hoody and my giant 12 pack of toilet paper. Only 5.99!! That's 50c a roll!


  



This is my big dresser with a shelf on top. I keep random stuff here. Like Cheerios and dvds. You might be able to see more fubies there if you look closely. My guitar, map of Alcatraz and the Scotsman calendar I got from Art last year. I love this month's picture, Art. Cool.


  




This one came out worst of all. The window behind the bed and the bed, piled with pillows and purses.


  


What is it about purses? Oh, I know! They truly are one size fits all! No matter how much weight you gain or lose, your purse will still fit. Plus you can put stuff in them.


Well, that is all I've got for now. Things are ok. I'm still all grotty with a sore throat and coughing, blech.

Have a good one. Next time I will have part two, I promise. You believe me don't you?