Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

July 06, 2006


write, right? haha. I have been thinking of that all day. It's been awful.

Self-portrait Thursday.
This is my gargoyle. He doesn't have a name, but he has lots of personality. I like his horns. I love his teeth that are definitely of the vegetarian type. Nothing but grinding there. I love his claws. Good for climbing. I really love the fact that his chain is broken but he still comes to his perch. And hollers at people. I like that he hollers at people.

Erik is finally back in town. I missed him so much. I miss Jr. I miss Mill Valley.
I hope I can go spend the weekend out there.

I have a huge bruise and a scratch on my butt. I don't know where it came from. Around ten am today, I plopped down in my chair and went "OW, what the heck...?" I stuck my hand down the back of my pants and felt around in the general area (sometimes having a cube IS nice!) and felt a scratch and thought, "oh, great, I've finally got herpes. Wonderful".
When I got home I took my pants off and grabbed a mirror. Jeez, what I saw! A HUUUGE bruise and a scratch. Scratch is about three inches long and the bruise is shaped like a birds head.

I know! Unexplained bruises. What is that about? Maybe I accidently sat on a bird?