Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

October 11, 2006

My Vera Bradley Collection.

I woke up obscenely early this morning and decided to do a little photo essay on my Vera Bradley collection.

This is a small make up case. It lives in the lower pocket of the hanging organizer. Like all these bags, it is sturdy, great for travel and holds a lot more than it looks like it would.


This is the wonderful hanging organizer in Apple Green, which is my second favorite pattern. This is a handy little bag, I can take it to the bathroom in the morning and I also use it when I go to MV on the weekends. It holds a large amount of stuff and rolls up to about the size of a normal purse.



Three small make up cases. These things breed in the dark, I think. I can't find another reason why there are so many of them in my life. I've never actually conscioulsy bought one, they usually come with another purse as a "bonus". I have a couple more that didn't make the pre-dawn photo-shoot. Must have been off breeding somewhere. They are the perfect size for tampons.


The Chanitcleer. I love it so much. These are two little change purses. One with a zipper top and one kiss-lock. My first bag was in Chanticleer. Bought at Gooooodddddwiiillelelll before I had ever heard of Vera Bradley. I just thought the chickens were cool. Little did I know what was beginning.


The gang's all here, eh? This isn't even all of them. I really do use all these bags. I store stuff in some of them and others are actual working bags. Meaning I use them on a regular basis.

I'm losing it or something because I can't seem to get the captions quite right. The Missing One is the photo of the large duffel bag. This is the one I love the most of all! I think it's Classic Blue, but I might be wrong. Just under 20" long it is perfect for weekend trips or use as a carry-on for air travel.


I hope you enjoyed that. If you have any questions or think I may have left something out, lemme know and I'll try to accomodate you because I love you.

Oh, yeah, look at my blindingly white curtains and funky shag-pad throw over piece of material thing.