Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

August 23, 2006

I:
switched the hard drive from my old computer into a new machine. Same brand, same age, same model, just not as used. The keyboard is smooth as silk and the screen is much brighter and clearer. It also isn't covered in stickers and grafitti (graffiti?).
thanks to art for buying me the machine last year and thanks to my sweetie Erik for showing me how to do it (very simple. practically silly).

got in a fight with my co-worker yesterday. It was very frustrating and nothing was solved. It almost got violent. What, almost? It got violent. No punches were thrown but some other stuff was. By him. He didn't talk to me at all for the rest of the day yesterday and only spoke to me when he had a question today. I know he doens't read this, but I'm very sorry, CW#1. Please clean up after yourself.

am feeling very frustrated with the job right now. I have had all the stuff my boss used to spend 50+ hours a week on thrust upon me with very little training. I asked my bigger boss if we could talk about it today but he was very busy in meetings so I didn't get to talk to him today. Tomorrow, I hope.

didn't do anything with collections today and just let it rest. No one emailed me to tell me how much I suck except one guy who's package was mailed to UK and hasn't arrived yet. He asked me what I intended to do about it and I resisted the urge to reply, "What do you want me to do, go out and find the shit and hand deliver it to your house, you limey prick? Take it up with the Post Office and Fuck You Very Much."

am feeling a bit depressed about the whole thing and cried all morning while not answering emails. I just posted all day. Like I was hired to do.

won three auctions on eeeeBBBBaaaayyy last night. Only came up to a hundred, with shipping and all stuff I need. No purses. The buckle on my shoe broke yesterday so I got two more pairs of shoes, including one triple buckle Doc Marten mary jane which will replace the ones that broke last year. Long time readers will remember me sobbing over the broken shoe. Thanks to Brin for finding the trip buckles for me! Love you sweetie!

also won three VS BBV racerback full coverage bra's in a size 38C. Are they the perfect bra? They may well be. Stay tuned. They should be here by late next week if I can get the MO into the mail by tomorrow morning.

must go to the store and get some stamps. Dammit.

went to the store after work today to get my usual. Chammomile tea with two airplane bottles of Bacardi Rum in it. The daughter of the owner was working the reg and I poured my little bottles into my tea like always. I'm always afraid that the cup will get spilt, and today it did for the first time.

think I now know how to say "son of a bitch" in arabic.

forgot to buy stamps while I was there so I have to go back. Sigh.

went to a funeral in GGP last weekend. Jimmy the Scumfuck OD'd. He was clean for a while then got drunk and someone gave him some dope and it was too much.

didn't know the man. The funeral was beautiful and very organized yet chaotic. Like most punktions at the park. There was BBQ and a life-sized effigy of the dead guy made of pipecleaners. I swear it. Jr grabbed the head after it was all over and they have it out in MV now. Sitting on top of the lamp. By the couch.

fell down at least three times at said funeral. I think the falling may have weakened the buckle on the shoe that broke.

went out and had drinks and played pool with Egg, Monday night. It was fun. All the wonderfulness of the Eggman without me giving a shit.

feel a little guilty (for no reason other than I am dating Erik and shouldn't go out with other guys) about going out with E. There was no sexual tension at all, just good natured joking and fun. Egg asked me if Erik could play pool and I said yeah. Then he said he wanted to go out with me and Erik and meet him and all that. Why not? Well, no babysitter is one reason.

don't have much else to say. Sorry it's been over 10 days. I miss you, too.

Oh!

got photos from wenchie of the trip to Montreal last year (year before? I don't feel like thinking). Great ones. Some that were scanned and already shown and some that need to get scanned and shown.

'm not very photogenic, but I think some of them came out nice.

that's it.
Love,