Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

September 19, 2006

Howdy stranger.
Long time.
I've been missing you. Thinking about you. Feeling guilty for not answering your emails.
I don't know why but I just don't feel like it anymore.
It's not you. You, I'd like to hug your face off and talk for hours in our jammies with hot toddies and cookies and soft music and talk all night.
It's me. ME!!
I'm as lazy and as self-centered as is humanly possible.
I spend all day at work on the internet and when I get home, I just can't think about it anymore. I still spend a couple of hours on line every night but it's not like it used to be where I could do it all night and had to drag myself away some time after midnight.
I don't have any internet access on the weekend. I spend the time in MV with the boys and there is no computer there. Well, there are computers, just no internet.
Good god's this thing is slow.
My dial up was out for a couple of days last week and I got used to it being gone.
It's getting easier and easier to not be online.

I miss my internet life
The way it used to be. Chatting with people all night, all day.
Writing and writing and writing. I haven't had much to write lately.
Things have hit this even keel.

I don't feel like I can safely write about my job anymore. If I did it would all have to be good and positive stuff (which would mostly be true) which is very boring.
I have almost nothing to rant about anymore.

Knock on wood, I'm happy.
Happy?
I still look in the mirror every morning and shake my head. "I hate my life" is the mantra.
But I really don't anymore. It's just a habit.

I never carry my camera anymore. I see things all the time and wish I had it, but the nature of the business I'm in dictates that I should not bring personal electronic devices to work with me on a regular basis.
If I do bring an electronic device (or a book, ,DVD, CD, pair of shoes, extra shirt, sunglasses, or any other item that feasibly could have been donated, the list goes on forever) I have to fill out and have signed an "exit pass". Pass is short for Pain in the ASS, but you must have seen that coming.

I don't even look at my stats. The stats for my eeeeBBBBaaaaylkjdfgyyy store are much more interesting!

Our sell through is still at 80% which is un-freaking-heard of for most sellers.
That's because we rock.

I'm sure you have had enough of this randomness. I will say goodnight.
night.