Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

February 19, 2006

He's so nice. He smells like cigarettes and Tide.
I get out of the car to go to the store and leave my backpack in the seat. I say "if you leave, please throw my pack out the window, ok? don't just drive off with it". This is the second or third time I've said these words to him. He says something like "I get the feeling that this has really happened to you before." Haha. Yeah.
We went to his house and watched Natural Born Killers. Of course I couldn't stop laughing through the whole movie. It's hilarious. By the time it was over the boy was asleep and I asked him to show me where he sleeps. He took me to his fold out couch. We laid on it and snuggled for a while. It was very nice to be alone with him. Lots of kissing and some touching.
He drove me home. He played Sublime because he heard somewhere that I like Sublime. I'm not sure where.
We both sang along with the cd loud and off key all the way from Daly city to 20th and Valencia. Garden Grove, The Wrong Way, Santeria, whatever that song is called. April 29th 1992. I've got a dalmation, I can still get high. I can play the guitar like a mother fuckin riot. Yeah.
He came up to mine. There was more kissing and some hugging. I apologized for not having any music. He fixed my laptop so it plays cds again. Cheap Trick, Heaven Tonight.
Bonus for getting a guy that works in IT. SCORE!!
He was digging around in this here laptop for good bit. Showed me somethings I hadn't seen before. Then he got back to looking at the computer.


Then he had to go home. Sad face.
But I put on my brave face and smiled. So nice, thank you for everything, I can't wait to see you again, drive careful, take care, call me, I miss you already, goodbye.

Goodbye, goodbye.

I can't wait to see you again.