Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

March 16, 2006

The Way I See Things

I love the status quo. I don't want anything to change.
I'd like to see him every day.
I'd like to know what's going to happen.
I don't ask because I know everything is sort of up in the air and whatnot.
He's still looking for a place to live because they have to move by the end of
April.
I'm still not sure if he's reading this or not.

We get along well. Nothing about him makes me insane. He's funny, he laughs at my jokes. I've never seen him do a mean thing. Not even one. He is, perhaps one of the nicest people I have ever met. His hand are so soft it's amazing.
He's smooth. The way he moves. The way he parallel parks. Sheesh. I've never been turned on by parallel parking before but, Damn!!

Jr is grumpy at times but we are getting along all right. Last night I was the human coloring book and he colored in my tattoos with markers.

Jr will be falling asleep on one couch and we are sitting on the other watching tv and Jr will say something like "Dad, are you sleeping with her tonight?"
We will be driving in the car and he will say "is she staying over tonight? Can't we take her home now?"
It's good to feel wanted. He slips sometimes and calls me mom.
Scary.



In closing I'd like to mention the fact that comment moderation is on. Someone who wishes to remain stupid and nameless has been leaving less than nice comments.
If it's so bad why would you come back?
Learn some manners, already.

Self-portrait Thursday
Self-portrait Thursday