Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

March 09, 2006

Please Don't Squeeze The Onewetleg.

I Feel Like Onewetleg Tonight.
You Can Really Taste The Onewetleg!
How Do You Eat Your Onewetleg?
Solutions For a Small Onewetleg.
You Need A Onewetleg.
I'm Not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Onewetleg.
Super Onewetleg is Almost Here.
Come See the Softer Side of Onewetleg.
Don't Be Vague. Ask for Onewetleg.
Ho Ho Ho, Green Onewetleg.
Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh, What an Onewetleg it is!
From Our Onewetleg to Yours.
You Need An Onewetleg.
The Advertising Slogan Generator

I'd like to start a new tradition in this here diary.
I'd like to call that tradition

SELF-PORTRAIT THURSDAY

Starting this week and lasting until I forget about it, which will probably be next week.

This isn't a self-portrait of me, so this may be cheating, I haven't made up the rules yet.


Co-worker #1

That is co-worker #1 inadvertently posting a photo of himself on evilbay. He didn't know he did it until I pointed it out. He also doesn't know I put this here so don't tell him, ok? (I'm talking to you, Hell)

I had a lot of adjectives yesterday, but I really don't know how I feel today. I guess a little empty. Cold, I feel cold.