Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

July 22, 2006

Not for the Faint of Constitution

Down the hall to the bathroom. Longtime readers will know it's always an adventure and I never know what I will find there. Once I found a wig full of vomit. Good times.

The other day was just an ordinary day. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary happened until I went to release my final pee pee of the day into the wilds of the San Francisco sewer system.

I saw...

This...



  

  

  

  











I ran back to the room and grabbed my camera. I got these lovely dark and blurry shots and then I peed on the whole thing and flushed it. It went down with out making much of a fuss, only taking two flushes to be entirely gone.

If you can't tell what that is floating in the bowl, I'll tell you.
It's prawns, carrots and potatoes.
How it got there, I don't know.
Just thought I would share it with you.
I showed the photos to coworkers #1 and #2. #2 who is always there with the quips, quipped "Only you would think to get a camera and take photos of that."

Oh, one other thing. What are the moral implications of taking an urn with human ashes in it and keeping it in my cube at work? They can't be sold on eeeeebbbbaaayyy. I'd hate to see Anne get thrown in the trash. She died in 1985 at the age of 53. In LA.
How she got here, no one knows.