Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

April 04, 2006

Random Thoughts

It's late and I just got home.

He reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago. Someone I really liked and was very sorry to lose.

If this is another chance to...
Better get it...
If only things had...
If I could have...
Why didn't I...
I should have said...

My head is full of sentences I can't finish. Things I can't bear to say aloud.

I'm very happy right now. I feel good.
It scares me.

I've been in this city for six years. I love it here, always have.
I'm almost forty years old. I am resigned to the fact that I will probably never own a house, at least not in the city.

I wish I could go back in time.
Back to the mid 90's and change just one day.
Just one hour of one day.
Just one word of one sentence.
I shoulda kicked that bitch in the ass and told her to never come back to my house.

I know that makes no sense to anyone but me.

My mind is going a million miles a second and it's too late to take a tylenolpm.

I think I will be up late tonight.