Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

March 28, 2006

Some Photos From Saturday

Here are a few I took Saturday at the Embarcadero. I had walked all the way from 20th and Mission to Market and Van Ness. Then I took the L Taraval to the Embarcadero and got off right by the Ferry Building.
These and many more photos can be seen full size (1280x960 - 336 K) at my PhotoBucket


This is my leg, of course. I love these sox. Erik doesn't like them so much. He doesn't say anything, but I can tell by the smirk on his face. Jr thinks they're ok.



My sandwich. Pastrami with bell peppers, red onions and olives. Breakfast of Champion Photographers.




This woman sat down at the table on the other side of the window I was sitting at eating my eversohealthy sandwich. She spilt her beer at one point. Bummer.




"After the Sandwich" or "The Money Shot" as Peabody calls it over at The Breakfast Blogger.


A building shaped like a Giant Hand. Fascinating.

Ha-Ha! I was just thinking, "wow, I have been working on this silly little post for a long time. Maybe I should be on the safe side and save it as a draft. Five minutes after I saved it, sure enough, the plug popped out and poof, the puter went black.
Go me.



There was a few of these. I don't remember exactly why I chose to take a bad photo of this one, but I did. Every time I arrive in San Francisco, some dirt blows in my eyes. I always feel like there is stuff in my eyes here.


This sculpture is calle "Ying Yang". I can't remember the artist. If you look at it in PhotoBucket you might be able to see Coit Tower in the back. It's not phallic at all.
Nope.

That is the Ferry Building, there at the world famous Port of San Francisco. I was really more interested in the texture and color of the cobblestones, but, eh, whatever. It came together nicely.

Night!