Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

April 17, 2006

Jr up the monkeybars



He got accepted for an apartment in Mill Valley. Should be in by the end of the week. There are all sort of details about school and daycare, etc.

We had a great weekend, went to dinner in North Beach with his family which was surprisingly nice. No fighting, food throwing or other general mayhem to report.
I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for at least a good food fight but even the Sicilian was in a lucid mood.
I ate a calamari. If you don't know what that is, look it up. It was looking up at me. I thought it would be all chewy like fried calamari but it was wonderfully tender and very tasty. I also ate an oyster, which I hate, but I washed it down with a $7.50 glass of wine and smiled.
I got some photos but left my chip at home so they won't get uploaded until tomorrow at the earliest.

See ya.