Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

April 29, 2006

Clint Eastwood is on the tv (good, bad, ugly, i think) and I'm waiting for Erik to come get me so I can stay the night in the idyllic wonderland that is Mill Valley. Whee!
No, really, I enjoy it. He has cable.
Jr is being a butt, but not actually hitting me as much. He is however going through an "I don't care" phase at the moment and well, I don't care. He also does NOT want me sitting anywhere near his dad, nor touching, talking to or, making eye contact with said dad.
I don't care.
I stayed last night. We spent sometime trying to get the living room to look like a livingroom and not a storage unit. Boxes, boxes everywhere! He got a couch and a loveseat and three chairs in the livingroom, now. The tv is set up in the corner with the telvision there, ready for video game/tv/dvd/vhs enjoyment and he also has a projection tv type thingy that shows whatever you are watching on the wall, like huge. Not theatre huge, but watching a movie in school huge.
It's totally cool. We watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind which I think I may have been too tired to enjoy. Either that or it sucked.
Jim Carrey looked exceptionally hot with the stubble, IMO.
I didn't especially get the time flow with the flashbacks and the flash forwards.
I think it was a device of the maker dude (director? writer? whatever) that her hair changed color all the time so you knew where you were.
I just got confused and almost spilled my beer because I nodded off.
Sigh.
Well, he just called me and said he's on the way so I will wrap this up.
Bye, friends.