Onewetleg

The Trouble With You Is You're Right

August 08, 2006

I'm not sure how you feel. I feel lonely a lot.
Maybe you are surrounded by friends and family that make you feel welcome and loved. Maybe you have a cat or a dog or a snake or a fish or a roommate that makes you feel welcome when you come home.
I don't have any of those.
I have some memories of lost friends and family and pets and roommates.
I have hundreds of photos that I really don't like to look at anymore. I keep finding more. It's too sad.
I have hope for the future, maybe I will get some family or some friends or a pet or maybe a roommate that would make me feel welcome and missed when I come home.
In the meantime I hope I get to keep doing what I am doing.
Sometimes it feels like love.

And when I´m far away from you my dear
I miss so much the feelings we share
And I want to hold on to you so tight
Breathe my hot breath down your neck tonight
hold on so long the feeling is real
Only one thing can replace that deal
I find the thing that makes my life surreal
A cheap replacement
Because sometimes it feels like love

someday someday someday

flipper